14 February 2014

Love poem #2: Are you...

Last night I made a commitment to the day of love and said today I would right poems about love. Here is number three.

Are you...

Adored are you and sort after is your pressence diluted into mine
Favored are you and like the sun circling the world you surround me with warmth
Beautiful are you and every inch of you pleases me and makes me smile
Addictive are you and where ever I go I need you by myself keeping me close
Loveable are you and you make it so easy for me to love you and know you love me too
Mine are you and that knowledge I hold dear hugging it snuggle until the day I pass away




Copyright © 2014 Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks) 
All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or by otherwise without the express written permission from Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks)

1 comment: