15 February 2014

Love poem #1: I love you

I watched your lips move slowly
Parted you spoke softly at first
Unknowingly I held my breath hoping
Wondering what words you would say
Thinking its unimportance I let my mind wonder
Surprisingly the sky looked grey in mid August
And the park was strangely empty for a Saturday
The ducks in full swing attacking the bread thrown on the water...
Unexpectedly something you said brought  me back into our personal bubble
I stare at you
You smile and say it again... I love you.


Copyright © 2014 Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks) 
All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or by otherwise without the express written permission from Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks)

No comments:

Post a Comment