23 October 2016

So Much More


I ascended into realms unknown
A difference unrecognisable
Blinded internal for a lifetime it seemed
Eyes closed intellect wide open
Believing in things unseen
Once thinking all a fairy tale dream
Mind games playing tricks
Unreal visions playing a harmony with reality
My reality
But
Battles were fought
Blood shed
War cries echoing bouncing around caves
Martyred lives hanged symbolically
Dying dead ended full stopped
No more
The world stood still
Earth absconded
Paused a gasp of breath
Silent tears sinking mourning for souls
Cold kissed intensely
Chills shivered through my body
Fingertips numbed and blue
It was at that moment I flew

Exiting my cocoon I felt for the first time
My emotions released for the first time
The first time dancing on lands of freedom
I smelt things that caused frowns
Brushing harshly agasint nasal hairs
Nose twitching
I heard sounds that resounded through ear drums
Shattering glass
Blasting through walls
My personal Logan by my side
Knives clashing through air cutting through silences
I laughed like I’ve never laughed before
Crows feet smiles crickly eyes benning up
Feeling pee dribbles

I felt
Soft skin touches reached archeries deeply hiden
Leaving feelings imprints dents on my palms
Alive
Suddenly I reconsiged myself
I looked in the mirrow and I saw myself
Discugse falling to the ground
Burning the instance it touches pavements
And like clearing out boxes from decades in basements
I emerged
I became me
Suddenly a singing voice was there when there was never one there before
Busting out MJ moves
I moonwalked into outer glaxery plantery systems
Despite previously being blown around like dust lifeless
Regardless I breathed
I believed
There is so much more to me

Copyright © 2016 Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks) 

All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or by otherwise without the express written permission from Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks)


No comments:

Post a Comment