27 July 2013

The Encounter

Who saw you see eyes watched
Smiling at me
Lips curled you smirked following I grinned
And I believe that was the beginning of something...
Special

Conversations flowed you did say musically lyrically
Listening intently fluttering around every word
Butterflying I followed you and allowed you
To enter my world

Introducing you to me and me to you
We convened connectively
Naturally it seemed
Feathery we embraced
Softly finger tips rest gracefully
Shyly you met me

Sound/ Video Poem for The Encounter



Copyright © 2013 Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks)
All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, 
stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by 
any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or 
otherwise without the express written permission from Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks)




No comments:

Post a Comment