21 November 2009

What blog?

I am reading other blogs and keep getting inspired. It's strange how your mind can go from being 'clear' to 'unclear' in a matter of moments. Almost like how a blink can hide nearly invisible movements. A Dr.Who episode comes to mind of the moving weeping angels that move in the dark space between a humans blink. I think that has to be one of my favourite episodes. I keep asking myself 'where do I see my blog 5 years from now'. Or 'is my blog to be or not to be?' Please don't tell me that I am chasing dreams just because I have blog expectations and hopes and desires. Or am I just being distracted from my mission in life, writing poetry, and feel the very strong pull towards other creative sides of me. Which are many and interesting and go so deep. I think I need to stay strong and focused and on course. As neglecting creatives', because I have too many, is the story of my life and it is time for a change. I do not want to be a 'jack-of-all-trade' and never master one. I do not want to look back on my life and regret not investing or taking risks and leaping out of my comfort zone. My blog has already changed since its birth as I am here writing my thoughts instead of just style rhyming. Now that to me is quite fascinating as I never thought that this would happen. Sometimes you just have to start something and let that starting be a guide to other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment