13 November 2009

Next lifetime

If I could start all over again I will take awhile and reflect upon the dreams of this life
Focusing on changing things into a reality that I know is no fraud
And maybe guiding events into a particular direction
Taking the left instead of the right and not slow down for amber light
Just sped a little bit faster
Hoping that there would be no disaster
Create a happier fuller life for me
So I would be able to recognise my mistakes before they consume me with guilt
Or a mental sadness that stays glued to my footsteps like a shadow
Perhaps I would be all that I was meant to be
I would laugh more
Enjoy more
Feel free more
Be myself more
And travel see a world where I was destined to be more
Experience newer cooler things
Get out of the brain dead by the same chapters
If only I could say I would live a next lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment