22 March 2014

I Write...



Amongst the cries and shouts of chidren invading my writting cave I write
They are in here and they should'nt be, but still I have five mintues or so, so I write
Despite not knowing if writting would take me places and 
I suspose that is the adventure 
Not knowing where it leads and what doors open by continuously
Trying to fulfill my dreams
I write
And yes I do sit and daydream of going somewhere making some money and 
Publishing a book or two
But I am content even if the places I go to is just in my mind
Just those feelings of happines because I just enjoy what I do  
I write and enter realms of unknown and let my creativity flow for my own enjoyment I know
I don't even know if the stuff I write on my blog reaches anywhere or if people feel inspired and
Connect with that side of me I sometimes hide from the world because its personal
I just write for the fun of it and
In those moments of saddeness and there have been many I engulf myself with paper and pen
Or glide my fingers on a touchscreen 
Or stamp out tap tapping beats into silence and 
Get those thoughts out with tears and prayers
And let my pen bleed
I am not ready to show those poems to the world they stay locked away in my intimate space
In the place that belongs to me and me alone
Still I write
And I am excited by the different parts of me and
Finally after years I have found me and my creative writing identity
Fitting together in me like pieces of a puzzle
A part of me like the back bone that holds me
Just for the sake of it I write...


Copyright © 2014 Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks) 
All rights reserved. No portion of this post may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or by otherwise without the express written permission from Sonneteer Articulates (aka Traysi Matthew, Traysi Speaks)

2 comments: